THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH:
LIFE IS A GOOD THING WORTH LIVING FOR WHEN GOD IS IN YOUR LIFE!
- GOD is with us all and all is with GOD
- GOD comes to us in all ways and us to GOD
- GOD exists to everything and everything exists to GOD
- Force is the ability to effect change
- is the Will of GOD:
- to the Non-Living:
- it is the Force that acts upon them. it has many names that are collectively described by science and probability.
- to the Living:
- it is the Force that acts upon them. it has many names that are collectively described as free will.
- Science, Probability, and Theology are the studies of this Force.
- Free Will is the ability to make choices and effect changes in one's life; the ability to exercise Force;
the consequences, of which, is each one's pathway to GOD.
- GOD's Network
- Physically: the collective of the universe, all "living" and "non-living" things
- Mentally: the collective of knowledge
- Spiritually & Religion: the collective of faith
- Emotionally: the collective of feeling
- Creatively: the collective of imagination
- Communication: the fabric of the network
- Wisdom: the collective of knowledge, understanding, and perspective
- Heaven: the collective of "Good"; it is a place where God Exists through Everything;
it is the place where God is One with Everything
- Hell: the collective of it is a place where God Exists nowhere
- A Miracle is the growth of The Network: Creation. The actual increase of diversity through the span of time.
- Time is measurement in God's pace; it is the flow of life; it is the span of God's Life...
- God IS Life. To trust in life is to trust in God; it is to believe in Miracles. Miracles happen all the Time.
- Creation [Destruction]: is the improvement to The Network; it is Destiny
- Evolution is Creation—through the span of Time; it is The Improvement to The Network; it is Destiny.
- Life is the duration of One's existence. Life is everlasting and eternal; there is no death.
- Consequences are the changes to The Network
- The concepts of "Loss", and "Wrong" is a judgment of consequences and is often attributed to Destruction.
- The concept of "Good","Profit", and "Right" is The Judgment of consequences and is often attributed to Creation.
- Judgments are the assessments of Consequences from a particular perspective.
- The Judgment: is the Assessment of Consequences from One Particular Perspective.
- The "meaning of life" IS GOD's Love.
- GOD's Love is our Destiny.
- Our Love is GOD's Destiny.